Friday, September 20, 2013

Isaac Wardle Partial Letter, March 8, 1879

Partial letter [When I find the original I will scan it]
In corner  Wardle Good by aman [Isaac’s Writing]
Wigan March 8 1879 Lanchershire [Lancashire] Englend
Dear Wives and Children it is With plusher that i have the optuney [opportunity] to Righ [write] to you hopin thisse fue Lines Will fin you Well as it Leves me at this time with the Excpten of a very Bad Cold Wich i have had for 3 Whicks[.]  But i hope as Warme Whather is Coming i shall be Beter soon.  i have Notherd from you or home since i Left But i hope to hear Before Long[.]  i Did Not know Whare to tell you to Wrioght to me till Nowe so i Excuse you].]  i have Been appointed to the Leverpool Confrenc to travel unger the drecten of Elder I Branten[.]  i Was at the half year conference Last Shunday With the Church athroites in England and We had a good time[.] the …

No comments:

Post a Comment